Bamboo is one of the most important forest resources in the world and is the fastest-growing plant on Earth. Bamboo reaches maturity within three to five years, versus 10-20 years for most soft woods. Bamboo is a viable replacement for wood and is considered an important renewable resource. Terrybear® bamboo urns are made using Bamboo Nan, the most popular bamboo category used for construction and product design. The Bamboo Box features a bottom sliding panel for secure closure.
- An engraved nameplate is available for $25.00, which includes up to three lines of engraving–Approximately 25-30 characters (including spaces) per line.
- Laser Engraving is available for $40.00, which includes up to three lines of engraving–Approximately 25-30 characters (including spaces) per line. Additional lines are $15 each. For font choices, please see “Terrybear Engraving.”
- We do not currently offer online ordering. After you make your selection, please CONTACT OUR OFFICE to finalize your selection.
- All Bamboo box urns have a removable bottom panel secured with a screw and four rubber feet to protect furniture from being scratched.
- Wood is a natural product. Color and grain patterns can vary from urn to urn.
Token – $35.00 ($38.33 w/ sales tax)
Height: 3.2″ Width: 5.7″ Depth: 3.5″
CAPACITY: Up to 25 lb. Pets
Small – $45.00 ($49.28 w/ sales tax)
Height: 3.5″ Width: 6.3″ Depth: 4.3″
CAPACITY: Up to 40 lb. Pets
Medium – $55.00 ($60.23 w/ sales tax)
Height: 4.3″ Width: 7.7″ Depth: 5.5″
CAPACITY: Up to 85 lb. Pets
Large – $65.00 ($71.18 w/ sales tax)
Height: 5.0″ Width: 8.5″ Depth: 5.5″
CAPACITY: Up to 125 lb. Pets
Laser Engraving Fonts